Our friend Chris Brogan introduced us to Workshifting.com. Their tagline is “anywhere is my office.” I want to take that a step further. Don’t just work where ever you want, live where ever you want!
So I offered Chris and Justin Levy a guest post on the small town perspective on workshifting. (Don’t tell anyone, but I think both Chris and Justin actually live in small towns.) I talked about what you need to know before you relocate, ways to cope with internet outages, and other issues we deal with all the time in small towns.
They were kind enough to accept, and you’ll find it here: Workshifting from a small town.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022