Now is a great time to be growing your business. Really! Most other businesses, big and small, are still hiding. That means it’s time for contrarians like you and me to move ahead. I talked about this at the Oklahoma Entrepreneurs Conference, so I’m glad that My Venture Pad contracted me to help promote SAP’s webinar on growing your business, “The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?” on July 29, 2009.
The good news is they are going to talk about how regular businesses can benefit, not just the solar cell manufacturers and the construction companies. They are also talking about how to stimulate your own business, by improving your business processes.
The featured speakers are:
- Steve King, Founder and Partner, Emergent Research
- Chad Moutray, chief economist, US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Sam Sliman, President, Optimal Solutions
They’ll be talking about:
- Where the federal stimulus will help businesses like yours – and where it won’t
- What you can do to best leverage the federal stimulus
- Strategies and tools to uncover the “hidden” stimulus in your business
- How one company, Optimal Solutions, has optimized processes to stay strong and profitable in today’s economy
So if you have time to invest in your business on July 29, 2009, 1 pm Central time, think about investing it here:
The Stimulus Package: What Does It Mean for Your Business?
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020