Chris Brogan said you might stop by. I’m glad you did.
I’ll bet Chris told you how new interactive tools change small business, how your customers are already seeking information and interaction with you online. And I’m sure he talked about trust. I hope we can earn a bit of yours.
Please, leave a comment. Let us know you came by. Tell us the issues that are burning for you. And then, you might want to take the Guided Tour. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe.
(Thanks to Chris for the photo live from Ohio!)
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022