Chris Brogan said you might stop by. I’m glad you did.
I’ll bet Chris told you how new interactive tools change small business, how your customers are already seeking information and interaction with you online. And I’m sure he talked about trust. I hope we can earn a bit of yours.
(Thanks to Chris for the photo live from Ohio!)
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021