Our friend Ben Yoskovitz has written a terrific guide to getting started with blogging. It’s targeted to corporate human resources departments, but you can use it, too. The ideas for how to get started, work with contributors, stay motivated, and build an audience are all equally applicable to small businesses.
Ben invited me to contribute, and I gave him a short tip on crisis communications and blogs.
There is no charge for the whole 30 pages, but you do have to register. It’s available for download at Instigator Blog.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020