At the Rural Partners of Michigan, I met some wonderful folks. Maybe you saw some of the live-tweets with the tag, #ruralconf. Together, we launched a whole new group of Twitter users and social network participants.
Here are the folks from the conference who I’ve found so far:
AlHooper / Allan Hooper, conference chair
BL5GR7 / Linda Kotzian
Tim_Hardesty / Tim Hardesty
Leonrc / Ronnie Coleman
Cathyfairbanks / Cathy Fairbanks
jimdraze / Jim Draze
EricJTobin / Eric Tobin
RoniWeaver / Roni Weaver
LisaHadden / Lisa Hadden
sjwyman / Sherry Wyman
BGarmon / Brad Garmon
If I missed anyone, let me know in the comments.
I encourage you to meet some of these great folks, and make some new networking connections.
Tomorrow, I’ll have a post on small town resources on Twitter, along with some getting started resources.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019