At the Rural Partners of Michigan, I met some wonderful folks. Maybe you saw some of the live-tweets with the tag, #ruralconf. Together, we launched a whole new group of Twitter users and social network participants.
Here are the folks from the conference who I’ve found so far:
AlHooper / Allan Hooper, conference chair
BL5GR7 / Linda Kotzian
Tim_Hardesty / Tim Hardesty
Leonrc / Ronnie Coleman
Cathyfairbanks / Cathy Fairbanks
jimdraze / Jim Draze
EricJTobin / Eric Tobin
RoniWeaver / Roni Weaver
LisaHadden / Lisa Hadden
sjwyman / Sherry Wyman
BGarmon / Brad Garmon
If I missed anyone, let me know in the comments.
I encourage you to meet some of these great folks, and make some new networking connections.
Tomorrow, I’ll have a post on small town resources on Twitter, along with some getting started resources.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022