Last year, I bought a Western Digital My Book. It cost me under $100, and it’s small enough to carry around to my various computers. This one holds 500 gb, and that’s more than enough for me, even with my digital photography habit.
The hard drive in my laptop crashed this week, so I was very, very glad to have that backup.
Other models work with your wireless network, so you can copy files to and from them without hooking up any cables.
If you don’t have an external hard drive in your small business, take a look. It might solve a big problem for you.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021