Last year, I bought a Western Digital My Book. It cost me under $100, and it’s small enough to carry around to my various computers. This one holds 500 gb, and that’s more than enough for me, even with my digital photography habit.
The hard drive in my laptop crashed this week, so I was very, very glad to have that backup.
Other models work with your wireless network, so you can copy files to and from them without hooking up any cables.
If you don’t have an external hard drive in your small business, take a look. It might solve a big problem for you.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021