“Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution.”
To back up that idea, nine people each came up with 111 ideas, and published the resulting list as Hamster Burial Kits and 998 Other Business Ideas. The quality of the ideas is variable, of course. While you won’t leave the list with a workable business, reading these ideas may help spark a new idea of your own.
You can also check out our 20 ideas for small town businesses.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019