“Ideas are a dime a dozen. The money is in the execution.”
To back up that idea, nine people each came up with 111 ideas, and published the resulting list as Hamster Burial Kits and 998 Other Business Ideas. The quality of the ideas is variable, of course. While you won’t leave the list with a workable business, reading these ideas may help spark a new idea of your own.
You can also check out our 20 ideas for small town businesses.
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021