Today, Liz and I have launched the “Blog It, Earn It” discount promotion – it’s a chance for folks to get a $200 discount off the $795 full conference price if they put up a post about what the “ROI of Relationships” mean to them.
Hurry, and get the important details from Terry.
I’m already registered, but I wanted to point out that after SOBCon08, a group of us started our Business Advisory Group. That has real ROI from relationships!
Be honest. Haven’t some of your most profitable business moments happened just because of relationships?
I’ll be at SOBCon09. So will contributor Jon Swanson. How about you?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022