Today, Liz and I have launched the “Blog It, Earn It” discount promotion – it’s a chance for folks to get a $200 discount off the $795 full conference price if they put up a post about what the “ROI of Relationships” mean to them.
Hurry, and get the important details from Terry.
I’m already registered, but I wanted to point out that after SOBCon08, a group of us started our Business Advisory Group. That has real ROI from relationships!
Be honest. Haven’t some of your most profitable business moments happened just because of relationships?
I’ll be at SOBCon09. So will contributor Jon Swanson. How about you?
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019