I’m excited to announce a new contributor at Small Biz Survival, our friend Mark Hayward. We connected first on Twitter, and I’ve been impressed with his small business smarts. When he wrote the NO Cost (Six Step Small Business Social Media and Online Marketing Plan, I invited him to join us regularly. I’m glad I did.
Here’s his bio:
Mark Hayward is a small business owner, entrepreneur and humanitarian.
He is an advocate of using blogging, social media and web innovation for supporting small business growth and non-profit success. He uses these tools for cost effective marketing, brand/organization awareness raising, and for building meaningful collaborative partnerships.
Most recently he created, launched and co-founded the non-profit organization, Train for Humanity, which relies solely on social media (Web, blogging, Twitter, etc) to help raise awareness and funds for those who have been affected by genocide or civil war.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022