I’m excited to announce a new contributor at Small Biz Survival, our friend Mark Hayward. We connected first on Twitter, and I’ve been impressed with his small business smarts. When he wrote the NO Cost (Six Step Small Business Social Media and Online Marketing Plan, I invited him to join us regularly. I’m glad I did.
Here’s his bio:
Mark Hayward is a small business owner, entrepreneur and humanitarian.
He is an advocate of using blogging, social media and web innovation for supporting small business growth and non-profit success. He uses these tools for cost effective marketing, brand/organization awareness raising, and for building meaningful collaborative partnerships.
Most recently he created, launched and co-founded the non-profit organization, Train for Humanity, which relies solely on social media (Web, blogging, Twitter, etc) to help raise awareness and funds for those who have been affected by genocide or civil war.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020