I’m excited to announce a new contributor at Small Biz Survival, our friend Mark Hayward. We connected first on Twitter, and I’ve been impressed with his small business smarts. When he wrote the NO Cost (Six Step Small Business Social Media and Online Marketing Plan, I invited him to join us regularly. I’m glad I did.
Here’s his bio:
Mark Hayward is a small business owner, entrepreneur and humanitarian.
He is an advocate of using blogging, social media and web innovation for supporting small business growth and non-profit success. He uses these tools for cost effective marketing, brand/organization awareness raising, and for building meaningful collaborative partnerships.
Most recently he created, launched and co-founded the non-profit organization, Train for Humanity, which relies solely on social media (Web, blogging, Twitter, etc) to help raise awareness and funds for those who have been affected by genocide or civil war.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020