- get notices via e-mail;
- go the the site;
- print only the page on my bill that contains the actual billed items (all their advertising, etc. can stay unprinted);
- set-up/schedule my payment for a couple days before the due date;
- print the confirmation of payment scheduled on the BACK of the billed items page;
- go to my accounting software, record the upcoming payment (I enter the confirmation # as memo);
- file only one sheet of paper.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Glenna Mae Hendricks. She is an entrepreneur and income tax consultant, so we get lots of good tax tips from her. She is an oenophile (“look that up in your Funk and Wagnall’s,” she says), and a wine enjoyment teacher/guide who also writes wine notes at the Allen’s Retail Liquors site. Her political thoughts (and occasional outbursts of domesticity) appear at Old Feminist and Wild-eyed Liberal.