And I fail on almost a daily basis.
But at least I know I am trying to be a better person, what are you doing?
Failure is brutally important to your future. If you spend all your time afraid of it, you’ll never move forward.
I hope lots of people will read and follow David’s 10 Rules for Not Being a Complete Douche Bag. (OK, the title is rude, but the post is excellent.)
Hat tip to Chris Brogan for pointing this one out on Twitter.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019