And I fail on almost a daily basis.
But at least I know I am trying to be a better person, what are you doing?
Failure is brutally important to your future. If you spend all your time afraid of it, you’ll never move forward.
I hope lots of people will read and follow David’s 10 Rules for Not Being a Complete Douche Bag. (OK, the title is rude, but the post is excellent.)
Hat tip to Chris Brogan for pointing this one out on Twitter.
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021