And I fail on almost a daily basis.
But at least I know I am trying to be a better person, what are you doing?
Failure is brutally important to your future. If you spend all your time afraid of it, you’ll never move forward.
I hope lots of people will read and follow David’s 10 Rules for Not Being a Complete Douche Bag. (OK, the title is rude, but the post is excellent.)
Hat tip to Chris Brogan for pointing this one out on Twitter.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020