How often do you break out of your search tab?
I have a search tab open watching “publishing” and another watching “books.”
The books tab is full of book readers – 1000s of them…
The “publishing” tab is full of reports of the death of books and publishing and how no one reads books anymore.
Maybe more of us in the “publishing” tab should be listening to and talking with those in the “books” tab.
Chris Webb, Associate Publisher at Wiley and Sons, via Twitter
What are you doing to break out of your “search tab”? How do you get away from others in your industry so you can listen and talk with your customers?
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021