How often do you break out of your search tab?
I have a search tab open watching “publishing” and another watching “books.”
The books tab is full of book readers – 1000s of them…
The “publishing” tab is full of reports of the death of books and publishing and how no one reads books anymore.
Maybe more of us in the “publishing” tab should be listening to and talking with those in the “books” tab.
Chris Webb, Associate Publisher at Wiley and Sons, via Twitter
What are you doing to break out of your “search tab”? How do you get away from others in your industry so you can listen and talk with your customers?
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019