How often do you break out of your search tab?
I have a search tab open watching “publishing” and another watching “books.”
The books tab is full of book readers – 1000s of them…
The “publishing” tab is full of reports of the death of books and publishing and how no one reads books anymore.
Maybe more of us in the “publishing” tab should be listening to and talking with those in the “books” tab.
Chris Webb, Associate Publisher at Wiley and Sons, via Twitter
What are you doing to break out of your “search tab”? How do you get away from others in your industry so you can listen and talk with your customers?
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020