Tourism businesses have an array of new tools. Today, I’m talking about those tools at the annual tourism conference of the Red Carpet Country tourism association.
When another speaker canceled at the last minute, Jeanne “OkieJ” Cole asked me to fill in. I put together these ideas to share.
Here are the links from the slides:
Example: Culebra Blog
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021