Tourism businesses have an array of new tools. Today, I’m talking about those tools at the annual tourism conference of the Red Carpet Country tourism association.
When another speaker canceled at the last minute, Jeanne “OkieJ” Cole asked me to fill in. I put together these ideas to share.
Here are the links from the slides:
Example: Culebra Blog
- Crowdsourced ideas for coffee shops and other third places - May 20, 2019
- Post signs with your tourism hashtag where visitors will see them - May 13, 2019
- Book review: Celebrity CEO by Ramon Ray - May 6, 2019
- How to develop an entrepreneurial culture and more small businesses in your town - April 29, 2019
- Where’s your town’s future mural? - April 22, 2019
- The secret to effective follow up: What NOT to say - April 15, 2019
- How church buildings can do more for the community - April 8, 2019
- Ideas to fill empty display windows - April 2, 2019
- Know your customers: What do they want to be good at? - March 25, 2019
- 99% of the best things you can do for your town don’t require anyone’s permission - March 4, 2019