Once a month, Alex Bellinger allows me to post a Small Business Letter from America at the SmallBizPodUK. It’s a pretty tall order for this small town gal to seem to speak for the whole of American small business.
This month, I didn’t think I could avoid the topic of the economy. If you’ve read The financial crisis in small towns and Hard times lessons from my Dust Bowl grandmother, then you won’t be surprised too much by what I had to say. I did try to include a bit more perspective from across the country, so it turned out to be about A shattered economy.
Two questions for you:
1. What would you say to the UK readers if you wrote the Small Business Letter from America?
I’d love your feedback and ideas.
2. For those outside the USA, what would you write for the Small Business Letter from your country?
I think it would be interesting and useful to share some international insights here on a regular basis. (Bonus points if you are from a small town outside the USA!)
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022