Our friend Ted Demopoulos knows how to make blogging work for business. I named him one of the four small town game changers, using social media tools effectively from a small town.
Ted wrote a terrific booklet, “Secrets of Successful Blogging: 101+ Tips for Blogging more Effectively, Efficiently, and Effectively.” He sold several thousand copies, and he’s now decided to make an ebook version. You can get it by signing up for Ted’s newsletter at http://www.BloggingForBusinessBook.com or http://www.EffectiveInternetPresence.com.
I’ve listened to his audio CD’s on blogging, too, and they are another excellent resource.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021