Our friend Ted Demopoulos knows how to make blogging work for business. I named him one of the four small town game changers, using social media tools effectively from a small town.
Ted wrote a terrific booklet, “Secrets of Successful Blogging: 101+ Tips for Blogging more Effectively, Efficiently, and Effectively.” He sold several thousand copies, and he’s now decided to make an ebook version. You can get it by signing up for Ted’s newsletter at http://www.BloggingForBusinessBook.com or http://www.EffectiveInternetPresence.com.
I’ve listened to his audio CD’s on blogging, too, and they are another excellent resource.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019