Tracking your own name, your company name or any other search string on Twitter used to be easy. You could get an IM any time your keyword was entered in a tweet by anyone. But that feature has been offline for some time.
TechLifeWeb has a workaround of an IM Twitter tracking tool, TwitterSpy. I’ve set it up, and it’s working. There’s some delay and some choppiness, but it works.
Now the small biz application is this: track your business name, key words for your industry, etc. You can read a couple of examples on C.C. Chapman’s Flickr account. (really!)
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022