What if we held a conference with no speakers?
We could all spend time thinking and planning.
We could choose to talk with someone when it would help, or be quiet and focus, or some of each.
We could spend a day, or two, on the things we just don’t get to, otherwise.
We could do all of this away from home, away from distraction, and with each other for company.
Would you join us?
Come help us plan it at the Conference with no Speakers wiki.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020