What if we held a conference with no speakers?
We could all spend time thinking and planning.
We could choose to talk with someone when it would help, or be quiet and focus, or some of each.
We could spend a day, or two, on the things we just don’t get to, otherwise.
We could do all of this away from home, away from distraction, and with each other for company.
Would you join us?
Come help us plan it at the Conference with no Speakers wiki.
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020