For the second time, I’m going to be featured in a book. First was Ted Demopoulos, who interviewed me for What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting. Now I’m joining several of my friends, like 275 of them) in contributing to The Age of Conversation II: Why Don’t People Get It?
Following the lead of Jon Swanson, here’s a little of what I contributed:
I have a blog, but I’ve been meaning to set up an email newsletter, to do better at posting to my store’s blog, and to find the right way to do text messages to customers. But I have a dozen other pressing projects that I know will improve my business and affect my bottom line. I need to get a new sign, reevaluate my pricing model, change the air filter in the air conditioner, and finish an important contract. It’s going to take a lot to make me be interested in anything…
Want more? The whole book, with all 200+ contributions, will be out later in the year.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021