Chris Brogan declared a Read and Comment Day, to get out and comment on others’ blogs. Here are the interesting finds I thought I’d share with you.
Interested in travel and tourism industry? Here’s THE technology blog on T&T: Travel and Tourism Technology Trends
My third find – global communication tips even if you “can’t” learn languages at Location Independent Living.
Next: May Day is Go Chat with a Neighbor Day
On May 1, Barbara K. Baker proposes we revive some real world commenting. Get out and chat with a neighbor. Maybe even make and deliver a little May Day basket. (That’s a basket of flowers left for a neighbor. Example here: http://tinyurl.com/5un54d) Share some social love with your real world neighbors.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021