Chris Brogan declared a Read and Comment Day, to get out and comment on others’ blogs. Here are the interesting finds I thought I’d share with you.
Interested in travel and tourism industry? Here’s THE technology blog on T&T: Travel and Tourism Technology Trends
My third find – global communication tips even if you “can’t” learn languages at Location Independent Living.
Next: May Day is Go Chat with a Neighbor Day
On May 1, Barbara K. Baker proposes we revive some real world commenting. Get out and chat with a neighbor. Maybe even make and deliver a little May Day basket. (That’s a basket of flowers left for a neighbor. Example here: http://tinyurl.com/5un54d) Share some social love with your real world neighbors.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021