eMoms at Home is launching a new blog, Ask the Business Coach Q&A. Today, Wendy Piersall said on Twitter that your questions are welcome, at admin @ emomsathome dot com. We’ll update that address as the blog gets launched. eMoms is also undergoing a major re-branding, so watch for details!
If you deal with any sort of printed materials, now is the time to get your questions in to Jennifer Navarette for her Print Media 100.
For questions on accessibility, employing a person with a disability, or making accommodations, ask Glenda Watson Hyatt, author of I’ll Do It Myself.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021