eMoms at Home is launching a new blog, Ask the Business Coach Q&A. Today, Wendy Piersall said on Twitter that your questions are welcome, at admin @ emomsathome dot com. We’ll update that address as the blog gets launched. eMoms is also undergoing a major re-branding, so watch for details!
If you deal with any sort of printed materials, now is the time to get your questions in to Jennifer Navarette for her Print Media 100.
For questions on accessibility, employing a person with a disability, or making accommodations, ask Glenda Watson Hyatt, author of I’ll Do It Myself.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Wendy Piersall says
Can I just like, you know, hug you through this comment box?
Yeah, I know, not quite so satisfying, but at least you know I love ya! :)
Becky McCray says
And a big hug back to you, Wendy. You have a huge project for this weekend, and I wish you the best with it!
Glenda Watson Hyatt says
Thanks for the mention, Becky! I am looking forward to launching Accessibility 100 shortly. Sounds like great opportunities for guest blogging and cross-posting exist with these projects.
Becky McCray says
That’s the beauty of the 100 posts idea. New connections, new ideas, new thoughts.