My friends on Twitter are a pretty sharp group. I’m always marking tweets as favorites because of the great ideas and great tools we share with each other.
Annie Boocio “Banannie7” asked just the other day, “hey twitter, write a blog post for me wouldja? kthxbai” If you’ve seen my other Twitter tweet compilations*, you know I had something to share with her! So drop by Pixel Currents and read what Annie made of it.
K, thx, bai!
- What do you do after you fail?
- Inspirational quotes
- Social media for small business
- Business advice and idea from Twitter
- Business inspiration
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021