On February 11 our friend Ramon Ray is co-producing the Third Annual Small Business Summit 2008 in New York City. (OK, that’s not very small town, but, hey, you New Englanders might want to make the trip.)
He expects 400 attendees, up from 330 people last year and 40 exhibitors. Speakers include small business owners, small business experts and executives from small business service providers such as Dell and Network Solutions. Sponsors include Google, Intuit, the US Postal service and many others.
Browsing the agenda, I’m excited to see some of our friends presenting sessions:
- Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends, leading a panel on From the Trenches: Reinvention Case Studies
- Laura Allen, 15SecondPitch, on How to Pitch Your Business in 15 Seconds
- Marketing in a Digital World: How Technology and New Media are Changing the Game
- How to Transform Your Business in 40 Minutes
- What You Need Now to Succeed
- Technology is Not the Answer
- Bounce! The Path to True Business Confidence
What’s at the all day Summit? Fun. Information. Breakfast. Networking. Lunch. Exhibits. Awesome Raffles. Prizes (2 computers and more). Panels. Your Questions.
Ramon sent me a special link, where you can get tickets for $69 before Feb 1. Regular tickets are $99 before Feb 1 and $149 after that. If you want that special deal, email me at becky at small biz survival dot com.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.