On February 11 our friend Ramon Ray is co-producing the Third Annual Small Business Summit 2008 in New York City. (OK, that’s not very small town, but, hey, you New Englanders might want to make the trip.)
He expects 400 attendees, up from 330 people last year and 40 exhibitors. Speakers include small business owners, small business experts and executives from small business service providers such as Dell and Network Solutions. Sponsors include Google, Intuit, the US Postal service and many others.
Browsing the agenda, I’m excited to see some of our friends presenting sessions:
- Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends, leading a panel on From the Trenches: Reinvention Case Studies
- Laura Allen, 15SecondPitch, on How to Pitch Your Business in 15 Seconds
- Marketing in a Digital World: How Technology and New Media are Changing the Game
- How to Transform Your Business in 40 Minutes
- What You Need Now to Succeed
- Technology is Not the Answer
- Bounce! The Path to True Business Confidence
What’s at the all day Summit? Fun. Information. Breakfast. Networking. Lunch. Exhibits. Awesome Raffles. Prizes (2 computers and more). Panels. Your Questions.
Ramon sent me a special link, where you can get tickets for $69 before Feb 1. Regular tickets are $99 before Feb 1 and $149 after that. If you want that special deal, email me at becky at small biz survival dot com.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
I’m going. Are you?
Becky McCray says
Not that I couldn’t be convinced, but no, I’m not planning to go. Will you report back to us?