This year, I’ll attend my first all-technology conference.
South by Southwest Interactive festival in March in Austin includes all sorts of interactive technology. Austin is close enough to drive, so I’m going!
Before I go, I’m taking Jeff Pulver’s pre-conference advice to plan and set some goals.
So, if you’re going, leave me a comment. One of my goals is to meet as many of you as I can!
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020