This year, I’ll attend my first all-technology conference.
South by Southwest Interactive festival in March in Austin includes all sorts of interactive technology. Austin is close enough to drive, so I’m going!
Before I go, I’m taking Jeff Pulver’s pre-conference advice to plan and set some goals.
So, if you’re going, leave me a comment. One of my goals is to meet as many of you as I can!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021