Remember Mark Harbeke and our friends at Winning Workplaces? They are dedicated to helping you improve your small business workplace, creating better work environments.
I just got an email from Executive Director Mary C. Clark telling me they received over 800 nominations for their Top Small Workplaces contest, a joint project with The Wall Street Journal.
Clark said these “top” businesses increased revenue over 40% in three years, retained 89% of their employees, encouraged innovation, kept their culture while they grow and found solutions to some of the problems that plague all businesses. They’ve planned a big conference and celebration in Chicago on October 3 & 4, 2007, to share some of the best practices. The list of workshop topics looks promising! They’ve focused on practical info from experienced entrepreneurs.
Help spread the word:
Top Small Workplaces Conference & Celebration,
Wednesday and Thursday, October 3 & 4, 2007
The Mid-America Club, 200 E. Randolph, Chicago
Practical information you can use from real world business leaders.
Honoring the 2007 Top Small Workplaces named by The Wall Street Journal and Winning Workplaces.
/topsmallbizfor information and registration or call 847-328-9798.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022