Each day, I read tons of different sites, looking for interesting small business, economic development and rural community stories. I find far more than I can ever write about. Plus, many of them don’t require any comment; I just want to share them!
I’ve taken some inspiration from David Finch and started using Google Reader‘s Shared Items. I mark all those great articles and resources, and Google makes a pretty little feed out of them.
You can read them in the sidebar on the Small Biz Survival site. You can read the whole thing as a complete web page, and you can subscribe to the feed.
Let me know if you find any value in this service!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Very slick! I liked it so much I had to add it to my blog! Thanks for pointing out that feature, Becky!
Becky McCray says
Thanks, Chris! I see you already have it posted in your sidebar at http://blog.zeppelinmedia.net/