Each day, I read tons of different sites, looking for interesting small business, economic development and rural community stories. I find far more than I can ever write about. Plus, many of them don’t require any comment; I just want to share them!
I’ve taken some inspiration from David Finch and started using Google Reader‘s Shared Items. I mark all those great articles and resources, and Google makes a pretty little feed out of them.
Let me know if you find any value in this service!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020