Here’s the source of this idea – a Twitter post from C.C. Chapman:
Anyone know a Lending Tree equivalent for home owner insurance?
looking for US based home insurance. I have zero brand loyalty to who I currently have so I figured I’d look around
Take this idea and run with it! What other services can you build into a simple, easy competitive market space? Every customer can identify with the Lending Tree slogan, “When banks compete, you win!” Apply that to insurance, legal services, accounting, web design, or any thing else you can think of.
Don’t have the technical skills to build the web platform? Hire it out! Put your good business skills to work on it!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020