Here’s the source of this idea – a Twitter post from C.C. Chapman:
Anyone know a Lending Tree equivalent for home owner insurance?
looking for US based home insurance. I have zero brand loyalty to who I currently have so I figured I’d look around
Take this idea and run with it! What other services can you build into a simple, easy competitive market space? Every customer can identify with the Lending Tree slogan, “When banks compete, you win!” Apply that to insurance, legal services, accounting, web design, or any thing else you can think of.
Don’t have the technical skills to build the web platform? Hire it out! Put your good business skills to work on it!
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019