Here’s the source of this idea – a Twitter post from C.C. Chapman:
Anyone know a Lending Tree equivalent for home owner insurance?
looking for US based home insurance. I have zero brand loyalty to who I currently have so I figured I’d look around
Take this idea and run with it! What other services can you build into a simple, easy competitive market space? Every customer can identify with the Lending Tree slogan, “When banks compete, you win!” Apply that to insurance, legal services, accounting, web design, or any thing else you can think of.
Don’t have the technical skills to build the web platform? Hire it out! Put your good business skills to work on it!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
C.C. Chapman says
Very cool that you took this tweet and shared it as an idea. I heard about something similar the other day called “Home Gain” for real estate agents, but haven’t had a chance to investigate it myself.