Three new carnivals included my articles, so I want to mention them here.
Carnival of Anecdotes
Hosted at The Engaging Brand is the Carnival of Anecdotes. Why do we care about Anecdotes?
As a leader you need an array of stories and anecdotes to share with people, to improve your communication skills, to help translate the company’s vision and objectives to your team.
I think that explanation is also really applicable to community leadership. You must tell the story to sell the vision.
I especially liked this Point of View story:
Craig Harper presents Creating Something (spectacular) from Nothing posted at Renovate your life with Craig, saying, “In 1988 I had the idea of setting up a Personal Training centre in Melbourne. There were no commercial PT facilities in this country at the time. It would be Australia’s first appointment-only gym. I was young, had no business experience, no tertiary qualification and not much money. Clearly, a perfect plan.”
Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival
If you are exploring what you really want, I recommend:
And get some great productivity ideas from:
Almomento – 10 Steps to Better Efficiency in Your Day to Day Life posted at BurstCreativity.
Personal Growth Carnival
One article struck me so much that I am going to be writing a post derived from it:
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021