Three new carnivals included my articles, so I want to mention them here.
Carnival of Anecdotes
Hosted at The Engaging Brand is the Carnival of Anecdotes. Why do we care about Anecdotes?
As a leader you need an array of stories and anecdotes to share with people, to improve your communication skills, to help translate the company’s vision and objectives to your team.
I think that explanation is also really applicable to community leadership. You must tell the story to sell the vision.
I especially liked this Point of View story:
Craig Harper presents Creating Something (spectacular) from Nothing posted at Renovate your life with Craig, saying, “In 1988 I had the idea of setting up a Personal Training centre in Melbourne. There were no commercial PT facilities in this country at the time. It would be Australia’s first appointment-only gym. I was young, had no business experience, no tertiary qualification and not much money. Clearly, a perfect plan.”
Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival
If you are exploring what you really want, I recommend:
And get some great productivity ideas from:
Almomento – 10 Steps to Better Efficiency in Your Day to Day Life posted at BurstCreativity.
Personal Growth Carnival
One article struck me so much that I am going to be writing a post derived from it:
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021