Wondering what kind of temperatures to expect this summer?
If you are involved with tourists or amusement parks, if you are a supplier for a local farmer’s market, if you are a grain/animal farmer, if you are planning your own vacation, or for any other reason, you can seek 90-day temperature outlooks from the National Weather Service.
Like all meteorologists, the government hedges its bets, offering only rough odds on how the next three months will compare with historical averages. Even that can be interesting.
Go to Weather.gov’s climate section, plug in your ZIP code where it asks “Would you like to look at your local information?”, then scroll down for temperature forecasts.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013