Remember Nairobi Paul’s business idea of importing Kenyan handicrafts to the USA? He (and you) could get started by talking to someone successfully importing from the developing world, like Kristen Evans.
Evans is importing crafts from Bolivia, like the angel pictured to the right. She’s succeeding in spite of increasing political difficulties and the constant battles of daily life of her suppliers. She’s also found another business sourcing from Bolivia to cooperate with.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020