Following up on our teaching entrepreneurship news, the EDPro Ed Morrison offers links to resources for teaching entrepreneurship. Morrison predicts that high school entrepreneurship classes will be “catching fire” in the USA over the next three to five years.
In Montana, an e-newsletter from the Montana Associated Technology Roundtables recently pointed to the growing resources available to teach entrepreneurship at middle and high schools. Read more.
Berea College in Kentucky has compiled a list of web sites to support high school entrepreneurship. Download the list.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021