Following up on our teaching entrepreneurship news, the EDPro Ed Morrison offers links to resources for teaching entrepreneurship. Morrison predicts that high school entrepreneurship classes will be “catching fire” in the USA over the next three to five years.
In Montana, an e-newsletter from the Montana Associated Technology Roundtables recently pointed to the growing resources available to teach entrepreneurship at middle and high schools. Read more.
Berea College in Kentucky has compiled a list of web sites to support high school entrepreneurship. Download the list.
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021