- I asked for other business for sale sites, and Peter Siegel said…
Ok, here is another small businesses for sale web site for you: www.USABizMart.com. We have a great track record for people who want to sell their businesses.
We have free weekly virtual workshops and a blog. Check it out. We’d love to get your feedback.
Here’s what I found. You can search by state or by keyword. I found quite a few businesses, even from Oklahoma. Business brokers are also listed, so you can connect personally with a broker. I think that is an excellent feature of USABizMart.
USABizMart has lots of interactive features that make it a useful resource, not just a listing site. Some of the most useful include:
- Daily email reports or RSS feeds will bring you the latest business listings, by your choice of search keywords.
- The Online Academy offers workshops, also.
- And the blog has short, useful posts, that close with lists of actual businesses for sale, as ranked by popularity.
USABizMart is a good site. Thank you, Peter, for taking time to bring it to my attention.
Want to know how this connects to economic development? Read Businesses for sale.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020