- I asked for other business for sale sites, and Peter Siegel said…
Ok, here is another small businesses for sale web site for you: www.USABizMart.com. We have a great track record for people who want to sell their businesses.
We have free weekly virtual workshops and a blog. Check it out. We’d love to get your feedback.
Here’s what I found. You can search by state or by keyword. I found quite a few businesses, even from Oklahoma. Business brokers are also listed, so you can connect personally with a broker. I think that is an excellent feature of USABizMart.
USABizMart has lots of interactive features that make it a useful resource, not just a listing site. Some of the most useful include:
- Daily email reports or RSS feeds will bring you the latest business listings, by your choice of search keywords.
- The Online Academy offers workshops, also.
- And the blog has short, useful posts, that close with lists of actual businesses for sale, as ranked by popularity.
USABizMart is a good site. Thank you, Peter, for taking time to bring it to my attention.
Want to know how this connects to economic development? Read Businesses for sale.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020