Special invitation to those of you who blog.
SOBCon ’07 *
Take Your Blogging to the Next Level
A Relationship Bloggers’ Conference and Networking Event
Community, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Christine Kane, popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE
- Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – Live community event (multiple microphones) Take the conversation out of the comment box!
Speakers, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog SOB and BAD Blogger
- David Armano, Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbukcer, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full ; Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze; Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone, Converstations & Iowa Marketing Bloggers
- Chris Cree, Success CREEations; Scott Rafer, MyBlogLog; Janice Myint Technorati
- Wendy Piersall, eMomsAtHome
There will be interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience. Only 250 attendees will be accepted, and we hope YOU can be one of them!
*Why SOBCon? It’s from Liz Strauss’s Successful Oustanding Bloggers awards.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.