The Mem Store shipped my order promptly and correctly. That’s the essential first step. Then Debbie hand wrote a thank you note on my packing slip, and used my name. That’s a bonus. Plus she threw in two lollipops! Now I’m delighted. And raving about it to you.
Remember these lessons of great customer service, courtesy of Debbie and The Mem Store.
- Do the basics well. Be on time, accurate, complete.
- Use customers’ names.
- Hand write a note.
- Give customers a bonus.
Anybody want a lollipop?
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021