Are you finding all the people you need in your business? Or do you have trouble finding reliable folks?
Susan Urbach at the Oklahoma Small Business Development Center Blog has posted on this topic.
The comment has been – we just can’t find people who are willing to work hard. If they want to come to work, they are crack heads or do other drugs. So they find immigrant workers, and there you get into the issue of you get all the proper documentation and you hope it’s not forged. But it seems to be a real problem.
I’d really like to hear feedback out there from other small businesses – are you frustrated as well? Or if you have been able to find good employees, how did you find them?
Urbach does not allow comments on her blog, but she will take emails (preferably from Oklahoma businesses) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone can comment here. What is your experience with finding good people?
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022