Owen Mead-Robins is one of our Small Biz Friends and just sent us another update on Oprius Software. The signature product of Oprius is Foundations, online organization software for small business people, especially MLM.
Two lessons for everyone here:
- Keep your offerings up to date; innovate!
- Maintain relationships; stay in touch with customers and others!
Owen left us this in the Brag Basket:
Bit of a big brag for my company, Oprius Software. Last night we launched Email! So now all your emails are automatically linked up with everyone in your address book. We also have a list mailer to send out newsletters or any other time you want to send an email to a large group or list of people. And the ability to use your current email address in our system.
The best part is that our company is located in Canada. So in the last week before the deadline, we got hit with a major snow storm. Through power and Internet outages we still met our Nov 30th deadline!
A couple interesting features that our e-mail offers are list mailing features (send individual emails to a large list or multiple lists of people), e-mails that are automatically linked with your contacts, and you can check and send messages from multiple e-mail accounts all from within your Oprius account.
Owen and Oprius team think everything through. There is a good reason behind each feature:
We’re also using an archiving system instead of the common delete message feature. If you really want to you can still delete e-mails you really want to get rid of, but for the most part, e-mails that you’re done with that you don’t want to appear in your inbox anymore will be “archived”. This means they’ll still appear as past correspondences when you look at a contact’s details, because you never know when you might need a piece of information from an e-mail that you thought was no use to you anymore.
They are offering a free trial, and also offering a special deal when you purchase:
Our e-mail service is free for 30 days and then after the trial period it will cost $5/ month, or $4/month if you buy 3 months at a time, or $3/month if you buy 6 months at a time.
Lots of good lessons for any business here. Thanks, Owen, for the update!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021