Gather up all those ideas for getting new business, asking for referrals, and finding new clients into one big file. Then when you need a new idea to grow your business, it will be right at hand.
If you like this show, you may enjoy the group of experts on the Great Big Small Business Show.
small biz rural entrepreneurship management organization
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
the idea of having an idea card, is a great idea. and i usually use the gmail docs which i find it real handy ,since i dont keep anything on my pc ( seems that i am so geek oriented though) and i have always my jots online.
thanks for the pod.it was short and right to the subject.
Becky McCray says
Thanks, Masoud! I appreciate your kind words and your ideas to make more of it. Sounds like another great item to add to our idea files!