Chris Cree, Success CREEations, is comparing catching customers to catching fish. Here are three of the lessons:
- You get the edge if you fish in a stocked pond.
- The more you learn about the specific habits of a species of fish, the easier it is to catch them – Research, research, research.
- When you don’t catch fish, it’s 1 of 2 reasons: wrong place or wrong presentation.
Read all the lessons and more of Chris’s analysis.
OK, Karen, now go tell Gene that we will be asking him for more business advice!
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021