Chris Cree, Success CREEations, is comparing catching customers to catching fish. Here are three of the lessons:
- You get the edge if you fish in a stocked pond.
- The more you learn about the specific habits of a species of fish, the easier it is to catch them – Research, research, research.
- When you don’t catch fish, it’s 1 of 2 reasons: wrong place or wrong presentation.
Read all the lessons and more of Chris’s analysis.
OK, Karen, now go tell Gene that we will be asking him for more business advice!
small biz rural entrepreneurship
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
Chris Cree says
Hey Becky! Thanks for the link. I’ve got some more “fishing” tips coming out this afternoon! ;)