Sharing her knowledge, fun spirit, and generous (linking) nature, ME “Liz” Strauss writes Successful Blog to help you become an SOB – Successful Outstanding Blogger.
I mention this because Liz asked her readers to describe her blog in 25 words or less to celebrate her blog’s birthday. Congratulations, Liz!
Liz’s archives are the single best blogging guide available, anywhere. And don’t miss the chance to build friendships with other bloggers on Open Mic Nights.
By the way, Liz called us SOBs back in August, so we have truly arrived.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020