Melonie Murray, Small Biz Mentor, spotted a $5,000 sweepstakes from Avery:
Would five grand help things pick up around your office? It’d sure help around mine! That’s why a new sweepstakes from Avery caught my eye today, and I just had to pass on the details to you as well.
Turns out that Avery (yes, the label and business card people) is releasing a new updated Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office, and they want to share the wealth with the folks who use their products. If you go to their site and download the new Avery Wizard software, you are entered to win a Grand Prize of $5,000 or one of 10 First Place prizes of $100. The Wizard itself is apparently free too — so you “win” either way, I suppose!
They say the new Wizard is compatible with all major databases so you have an easier time doing a mail merge (handy with holiday sales announcements and card mailings, eh?), plus you can still design and print labels, business cards, dividers and the like. Another new feature is the option for adding graphics or editing photos.
Sound helpful? You have til March 29, 2007, to check out their sweepstakes entry page online. Let me know if you like the new download too, or if you win that five thousand bucks!
I suspect Alan Rothstein, of iProspect, is emailing everyone with a business blog, but the $10,000 sweepstakes is still worth mentioning.
Win the Microsoft Office Live Small Business Sweepstakes and take home a $10,000 Small Business Ultimate Computer Set-up worth $10,000 or $10,000 in cash or be one of five runner ups get a $500 Best Buy gift certificates. Enter before December 15, 2006 for a chance to win. Open to U.S. residents over 18 years old.
Your entry to the Sweepstakes automatically grants you a subscription to the Office Live Advisor e-Newsletter bringing you bi-weekly business advice such as: ”5 ways to establish your brand online” and “The truth about your competition” as well as special offers and invitations to valuable Web seminars.
In case you haven’t heard much about Office Live, here’s the scoop:
Office Live business services are free during the beta period and include:
1. Microsoft Office Live Basics Beta- The easy way to get started on the Web. It features all the basics you need to create your business Web site, plus free Web hosting, company-branded domain name and e-mail accounts, and more. This service is free even after the beta period.
2. Microsoft Office Live Collaboration Beta – Store, share, and manage your everyday business information in one central online location.
3. Microsoft Office Live Essentials Beta – Get all the features of Office Live Basics Beta and Office Live Collaboration Beta — and more. Create your own business Web site, access e-mail, share documents, and track projects, customers, and company information — from almost anywhere.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022