Melonie Murray, Small Biz Mentor, spotted a $5,000 sweepstakes from Avery:
Would five grand help things pick up around your office? It’d sure help around mine! That’s why a new sweepstakes from Avery caught my eye today, and I just had to pass on the details to you as well.
Turns out that Avery (yes, the label and business card people) is releasing a new updated Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office, and they want to share the wealth with the folks who use their products. If you go to their site and download the new Avery Wizard software, you are entered to win a Grand Prize of $5,000 or one of 10 First Place prizes of $100. The Wizard itself is apparently free too — so you “win” either way, I suppose!
They say the new Wizard is compatible with all major databases so you have an easier time doing a mail merge (handy with holiday sales announcements and card mailings, eh?), plus you can still design and print labels, business cards, dividers and the like. Another new feature is the option for adding graphics or editing photos.
Sound helpful? You have til March 29, 2007, to check out their sweepstakes entry page online. Let me know if you like the new download too, or if you win that five thousand bucks!
I suspect Alan Rothstein, of iProspect, is emailing everyone with a business blog, but the $10,000 sweepstakes is still worth mentioning.
Win the Microsoft Office Live Small Business Sweepstakes and take home a $10,000 Small Business Ultimate Computer Set-up worth $10,000 or $10,000 in cash or be one of five runner ups get a $500 Best Buy gift certificates. Enter before December 15, 2006 for a chance to win. Open to U.S. residents over 18 years old.
Your entry to the Sweepstakes automatically grants you a subscription to the Office Live Advisor e-Newsletter bringing you bi-weekly business advice such as: ”5 ways to establish your brand online” and “The truth about your competition” as well as special offers and invitations to valuable Web seminars.
In case you haven’t heard much about Office Live, here’s the scoop:
Office Live business services are free during the beta period and include:
1. Microsoft Office Live Basics Beta- The easy way to get started on the Web. It features all the basics you need to create your business Web site, plus free Web hosting, company-branded domain name and e-mail accounts, and more. This service is free even after the beta period.
2. Microsoft Office Live Collaboration Beta – Store, share, and manage your everyday business information in one central online location.
3. Microsoft Office Live Essentials Beta – Get all the features of Office Live Basics Beta and Office Live Collaboration Beta — and more. Create your own business Web site, access e-mail, share documents, and track projects, customers, and company information — from almost anywhere.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020