Just a note to all our faithful, interested visitors. Becky (our originator and driving force) has broken her leg. She is doing Ok and will be back up and “running” soon. But the others of us who contribute semi-regularly are now preoccupied with Becky’s condition. Please be patient and keep checking back.
small biz rural entrepreneurship
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013
Ben Yoskovitz says
Gack! Becky…that’s terrible. I remember breaking my leg as a child — while playing soccer, another “robust” kid kicked me in the shin.
Good luck! Recover fast!
Becky McCray says
I could have been that kid in soccer! I was a vicious little soccer player!
Thanks for the concern, everyone. I’m getting a bit better every day!
I knew Becky wouldn’t be down long! Glad your recovering!