Not only that, but we like it! Liz runs a site called Successful Blog, and gives out Successful Outstanding Blogger awards each week. (Liz calls lots of people SOBs.) Stop by Liz’s for everything, and I mean everything, about how to run a successful blog. Her archives are the how-to manual for a successful blog.
So, we are officially a group of SOBs. Kinda seems to suit us, if you ask me.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019