Not only that, but we like it! Liz runs a site called Successful Blog, and gives out Successful Outstanding Blogger awards each week. (Liz calls lots of people SOBs.) Stop by Liz’s for everything, and I mean everything, about how to run a successful blog. Her archives are the how-to manual for a successful blog.
So, we are officially a group of SOBs. Kinda seems to suit us, if you ask me.
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021