For the next three weeks, I’ll be away from the computer. Maesz will be blog-sitting during this time, posting articles I have written for you.
We’ll kick things off today with a guest article by Mark Taylor. Mark is a neat guy and has probably forgotten more about community building than I will ever learn. I’m unspeakably proud to get to feature his work.
Also, Rex Hammock sent me an email that the NFIB 2006 Summit is underway in Washington, D.C. through today. Rex is publishing short updates at MyBusiness Magazine, with feature-length summaries at NFIB’s page. Lots of great articles, including one from Visa on protecting yourself and your customers from credit card fraud.
Now, y’all behave nice for Maesz, and I’ll see you in a few weeks!
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020