Chris Campbell was talking about start up technology companies in The Top 10 Questions Investors Asked Us. But I’ve picked out the questions that I think every small business person had better be able to answer.
2) How will you make money?
3) How will your company grow?
7) Who are your competitors and how are you better/different?
8) Who are your customers?
9) How will you spread the word about your product?
It doesn’t matter if you are a new business or one that has been around for 50 years. The time is now to sit down, and really think out your answers to these questions. They are central to your continued existence.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020