Juan Guillermo Tornoe, Hispanic Trending, offers some meaningful business advice:
It is indispensable for you to look beyond the bottom line and utilize your company as a way to contribute to the community. Get involved with a cause; any cause. Just look for something that you hold close to your heart and find a way to make a difference, big or small.
Tornoe is taking his own advice and supporting the March of Dimes. He’s also including this rather prominently on his blog.
What causes do you support, and how do you let your customers know that you are involved? What cause would make sense for this blog?
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019