Juan Guillermo Tornoe, Hispanic Trending, offers some meaningful business advice:
It is indispensable for you to look beyond the bottom line and utilize your company as a way to contribute to the community. Get involved with a cause; any cause. Just look for something that you hold close to your heart and find a way to make a difference, big or small.
Tornoe is taking his own advice and supporting the March of Dimes. He’s also including this rather prominently on his blog.
What causes do you support, and how do you let your customers know that you are involved? What cause would make sense for this blog?
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021