This morning I arrived to find an email from someone interested in involving us in a project in New York, which is brilliant, as while I’ve done a little business their before in a previous life, we haven’t with Decisive Flow, so its our first, great.
They’ve got a community centric business which they’ve been growing organically for a little while, with a very focused, passionate and active community base, but while they want to work with us on the web marketing, they also want to make sure we don’t give their game away, so wanted us to sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA).
Tools like this make it possible for small town businesses to compete globally. Tim just showed you a great example. That’s why we bring you these tool reviews, to help you compete in today’s business world.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022