This morning I arrived to find an email from someone interested in involving us in a project in New York, which is brilliant, as while I’ve done a little business their before in a previous life, we haven’t with Decisive Flow, so its our first, great.
They’ve got a community centric business which they’ve been growing organically for a little while, with a very focused, passionate and active community base, but while they want to work with us on the web marketing, they also want to make sure we don’t give their game away, so wanted us to sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA).
Tools like this make it possible for small town businesses to compete globally. Tim just showed you a great example. That’s why we bring you these tool reviews, to help you compete in today’s business world.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020