This morning I arrived to find an email from someone interested in involving us in a project in New York, which is brilliant, as while I’ve done a little business their before in a previous life, we haven’t with Decisive Flow, so its our first, great.
They’ve got a community centric business which they’ve been growing organically for a little while, with a very focused, passionate and active community base, but while they want to work with us on the web marketing, they also want to make sure we don’t give their game away, so wanted us to sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA).
Tools like this make it possible for small town businesses to compete globally. Tim just showed you a great example. That’s why we bring you these tool reviews, to help you compete in today’s business world.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019