Our second phone calling tool article. After years and years of hearing about computer telephony, it is finally getting “here”. Skype, a big player in this, is offering an interesting special. Steve Rucinski, Small Business CEO, has written the best summary I’ve seen, Free Skype Out in US and Canada.
This could be a real savings for many small businesses. Skype is a service for making calls through your PC, it is free to sign up and then you can call anybody through your PC and internet connection, even to a landline or cellphone.
This offer allows users to call any phone they want, talk to anyone they want, for as long as they want – all for free. With this announcement, Skype has made it even easier for people to stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues.
Learn more about Skype Free Calling Services
FYI, I receive no compensation for this, I just think it is a great deal for a great service.
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020