One of my primary goals is to connect you to some of the best online resources to help your business survive. This is especially important in rural areas because online resources fill some of the gaps caused by our geographic isolation. This continuing feature will profile some of our favorite resource sites online.
Resource sites vary widely. Some are full of useful info, just waiting for you to come by and collect it. Others are just an excuse to post some ads. I’ll be sure to give my honest opinion of each resource.
Everyone is welcome to join in. Tell us resources you have found useful, and point me toward some new leads.
Photo: Prospective Small Town Entrepreneur Ruth Hendy and Becky McCray
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019
- Better entrepreneur training for small towns - November 4, 2019
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019