60 Second Ideas Blog has a terrific idea to share: Capitalize on being local, where ever you are.
We’ve talked about the “my hood” craze before with Hook’em Profits and more recently with “Turn Your Neighborhood into a Fashion Statement.”
Is there really “no place like home?” As we saw with Brooklyn’s Neighborhoodies, identifying with your ‘hood’, is very cool these days.
Now comes Los Angeles based State of Mine – offering gold charms representing your hood. Pick one of the 49 state charms and add a diamond in your hometown or how about the State of Mine charm of the continental U.S. with a gem in your home state. Other items include the “I heart” charm with your state in between and a customized ring that can feature your city, state, or even zip code.
What’s next in hoods across the country? Can you say keychains? Companies like Neighborhoodies and State of Mine should get your state of mind buzzing on how to capitalize.
small biz rural entrepreneurship local
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022