Great new tools are introduced every day that can help your small business. Too many tools, in fact, for anyone to keep up with! To help you, I’m collecting information on new web services and sharing it here.
Now, I don’t pretend to be an expert in web 2.0 tech, so I’ll link you to reviews, include carefully selected announcements from companies, and offer a bit of my own commentary.
Some of the tools your business could take advantage of, and that I’ll cover during this series, include:
- telephone services
- customer relationship management
- consulting calls
- file storage
- online meetings
- time tracking
If you have a product you’d like to review, or an announcement to submit, email me or leave a comment.
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020