Great new tools are introduced every day that can help your small business. Too many tools, in fact, for anyone to keep up with! To help you, I’m collecting information on new web services and sharing it here.
Now, I don’t pretend to be an expert in web 2.0 tech, so I’ll link you to reviews, include carefully selected announcements from companies, and offer a bit of my own commentary.
Some of the tools your business could take advantage of, and that I’ll cover during this series, include:
- telephone services
- customer relationship management
- consulting calls
- file storage
- online meetings
- time tracking
If you have a product you’d like to review, or an announcement to submit, email me or leave a comment.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020