Another great way to use your testimonials – put them in your blog or RSS feed.
Posted by: Steve Rucinski at Small Business CEO
W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is one of retail’s oldest brands at 130 years. In spite of what that fact may imply about their willingness to embrace new technology, the retailer has been quick to adopt new tools and technologies to drive business growth, including email marketing, RSS, and Bazaarvoice’s customer ratings and reviews solution.
Soon after deploying a customer ratings and reviews solution, Burpee saw an opportunity to leverage customer reviews in their RSS feed, which regularly showcases featured products. In early February, just two weeks after their first customer review submission, Burpee began incorporating excerpts from customer reviews in its email newsletter and RSS feed.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021